- Are you struggling with a major decision in your life?
- Do you wonder if you are in God’s will
- Is it difficult for you to trust God in all your choices?
Have you ever wondered: Is God’s will a Guessing Game or Perfect Plan?
Then this study is for you!
Perhaps you are unsure of how to determine God’s will in some situations. Take heart! Five steps to knowing God’s will presents a biblical method for discovering God’s will in your life. Called the Sound Mind Principle, it has been used by Christians for decades – with great success! Now this principle is in a Bible study form so you can learn to use it in every decision you must make. These practical lessons will help you follow a few easy steps to knowing and doing God’s will.
During this five-lesson study, you will learn how to:
- Make good decisions
- Avoid misleading formulas for making decisions
- Determine the options in your decisions
- Take simple steps to decision-making that will work in any situation
- Confirm that your decision is in God’s will
It’s easy to work trough Five Steps to Knowing God’s will on your own. The step-by step lessons include detailed information on applying the Sound Mind Principle to get a handle on God’s wisdom. Or share the study with a friend and gain confidence together in applying scriptural principles to your everyday and long-term choices.
For group study, there’s also a helpful Leader’s Guide. You’ll get step-by-step help for leading your own study group.