Ignite 300
Join a Growing Network of Leaders INVESTING their L.I.F.E. for God's Kingdom! Mobilized Christian businessmen, women and professionals from different countries taking action and advance God’s Kingdom!
Learn More
Global Church Movement
We strive to inspire vision and action in the church and train and equip multiplying leaders, so that they can equip their congregations in evangelism and discipleship.
Learn More
While all people are important to God, we focus on that top 20% who have influence and can facilitate reaching the remaining 80% with the Good News of Jesus Christ.
Learn More
Student-Led Movement
Through the Student-Led Movement we want to help students come to know Jesus, grow in their faith, then go to their families, their communities and all over the world to tell others about God’s love.
Learn More
Digital Strategies
Each day over 5 million searches are done on the internet for spiritual terms such as “I need God”, “Who is Jesus?” and “Prayer”. To answer these questions, we utilize internet-based outreach to aid interaction through Bible study, devotionals, prayer and discipleship.
Learn More

Know God Personally

What does it take to begin a relationship with God? Devote yourself to unselfish religious deeds? Become a better person so that God will accept you?

The Spiritfilled Life

Every day can be an exciting adventure for the Christian who knows the reality of being filled with the Holy Spirit and who lives constantlyunder His gracious direction.

I don't know how to pray

Think about somebody praying. What are you picturing? Whatever your picture looks like the crucial question is, do you picture prayer as a monologue or a dialogue?

For all official information and updates regarding Covid-19, visit the South African Department of Health’s website below.